Self Assessments for UK company directors & help with self assessments.

Self Assessment for self-employed, self assessment tax return help.

What is a Self Assessment?

What is a Self Assessment?

Contact us for What is a Self Assessment?

Self Assessment involves completing an online or paper tax return. There can be several reasons to why HMRC may need a person to complete a tax return - for example if you're self-employed, a company director, a trustee or if you have foreign income.

Contact us for help with your self assessment ›

You need to register for Self Assessment before you can get a tax return. HMRC will send you a Unique Taxpayer Reference by using the information you provide and will send you a letter each year, usually in April, telling you to complete your tax return. If you received your Unique Taxpayer Reference but have not received a letter telling you to complete a tax return by the end of April, you should contact your Tax Office.

The deadline for paper tax return is 31 October. If you want to send your tax return online, you will be given an extra 3 months and the deadline will be extended until January 31. You'll be charged a £100 fine and can expect to be charged interest if your tax return isn't received on time.

Contact us for help with your self assessment ›

Contact us now for What is a Self Assessment?

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Client testimonials

Find out what some of our clients have to say about us & our services.

View testimonials ›

Find out about us

Find out more about CG Incorporations, our founding and our people.

Find out more ›

Contact us

Contact us now to find out how we can get your company started.

Contact us now ›

What is a Self Assessment | Self assessment tax returns