Whilst we respect the confidentiality of our clients, we are obliged by law (the Anti Money Laundering Regulations 2007) to obtain full and thorough Due Diligence on all directors and beneficial owners.
It is a legal requirement that all corporate service providers are Money Laundering Registered (MLR). CG Incorporations Limited has been registered under the MLR Number 12688312, meaning we have passed the fit and proper test and successfully received confirmation from HM Revenue & Customs to operate.
You will be required to send the following two items. In order to speed up the company formation process we do accept scanned copies of the following documents. Once formed however we can only send company documents to you on receipt of certified documents for the beneficial owner.
- Current passport
- Official national identity card
- Driving license
- Such copy must bear a clear photograph, the holders signature and the document number.
- Example wording of the certification: "I hereby certify this to be a true copy of the original and that the photograph bears a true likeness to the individual."
- A utility bill (water, gas or electric). We do not accept mobile bills.
- Council tax bill
- Credit/Debit card statement
- Mortgage statement
- Example wording: "I hereby certify this to be a true copy of the original ……………… in relation to ………………"
- The copy must be certified by one of the following: Family GP, Accountant, Civil Servant, Solicitor, Notary, Post Office branch employee or Commissioner for oaths.
- The person certifying the documents must insert signature, name, position and date, along with their business contact details.
- The documents sent to us must bear the original signature of the person certifying them; it must not be a copy.
For Overseas Clients: You should provide us with copies of a utility bill/bank statement with the notarised translation into English if the document is not in English.
If you do not require nominee services, we do not need certified copies.
We take our due diligence seriously in order to protect our clients and have been certified for anti-money laundering.