A nominee secretary is a person who is appointed by a company to act as its secretary, but who does not have any interest in the company. This can be useful for businesses that want to avoid the cost and hassle of appointing a full-time secretary, or for businesses that want to keep their ownership structure confidential.
Maintenance of the company register is an important legal obligation within the Companies Act that all directors have to face, yet is often neglected. As your nominee company secretary, we will ensure that your company is keeping accurate records and is aware of all the statutory deadlines, helping you to avoid any late penalties and maintain good standing.
UK Nominee Company Secretarial Services
From £350 /pa*
It is important to note that our Nominee Secretary do not actually get involved in the management of the company. The nominees will be used for the public record only with Companies House.
The following services are offered free of cost whenever required by the client:
- Change of Registered Office
- Change of Officer's Details
- Appoint/Terminate Director
- Appoint/Terminate Secretary
* Please note that we are registered for vat. Our prices are subject to 20% vat (unless you are based outside UK).
** One off package price does not include ongoing service or maintenance, these services are available separately.
There are a number of benefits to using a nominee secretary, including:
- Cost savings: Nominee secretaries are typically much cheaper than full-time secretaries. This is because they do not need to be paid a salary or benefits, and they do not need to be trained on the company's specific procedures.
- Confidentiality: Nominee secretaries can help to keep the company's ownership structure confidential. This can be useful for businesses that want to avoid attracting unwanted attention from competitors or the media.
- Compliance: Nominee secretaries can help businesses to comply with a number of legal and regulatory requirements. For example, they can help to ensure that the company has a valid registered office and that it files its annual returns on time.
When deciding whether or not to use a nominee secretary, there are a few things you need to consider:
- The cost: Nominee secretaries are typically much cheaper than full-time secretaries. However, there are still some costs involved, such as the annual fee that must be paid to the nominee secretary service provider.
- Confidentiality: Nominee secretaries can help to keep the company's ownership structure confidential. However, it is important to note that the nominee secretary service provider will have access to the company's records.
- Compliance: Nominee secretaries can help businesses to comply with a number of legal and regulatory requirements. However, it is important to make sure that the nominee secretary service provider is reputable and that it has the necessary experience and expertise.
Overall, nominee secretaries can be a cost-effective and efficient way to manage a company's administrative affairs.
When choosing a nominee secretary, there are a few things you need to consider:
- Experience: We have over 10 years experience providing nominee secretary services to our clients worldwide.
- Reputation: Our nominee secretary services have good reviews from our clients.
- Cost: Our nominee secretary services are cost-effective and competitivly priced.
Nominee secretaries can be a valuable asset for businesses. By using a nominee secretary, you can save money, comply with legal and regulatory requirements, and keep your ownership structure confidential.
CG Inc offered me a great service for the formation of my company TUTOR4MATHS. The customer service was friendly and the extra tax/accounts advise given was clear and easy to follow. An excellent and very helpful service and I look forward to working with CG Inc again in the future. If you need a UK company go to CG!
Rishi Shah, Tutor4Maths Ltd