If you are a non-UK resident and would like to register a UK company, we can help! UK limited companies are distinct entities of which the liability of its members or subscribers is limited, by shares or by guarantee. Limited company shareholders or directors are not responsible for any debts run up by the business and their personal assets cannot be touched. For sole traders, they are personally liable for business debts, so being a limited company offers an amount of protection for business owners.
Our non-UK resident formation services have 5* reviews on Google and we aim to provide all our non-resident clients with the exceptional service they deserve. We are experts in UK company formation for non residents and promise to make the setup of your company as simple as possible. No matter which country you are resident in or how complicated your desired structure, we will ensure your company is setup correctly and delivered to you ready to trade.
We have been using CG Incorporations since May 2013 for our company formation, compliance and audit for 2 of our companies. The team had been very resourceful, diligent and always gave their best to ensure that our business went smoothly. In particular Tripty is a responsible, knowledgeable and proactive consultant that is able to advise and assist in all corporate matters and non resident company registration UK. Very well recommended company formation agent!
Misumi Kaizen Limited
You can tailor the non resident company formation packages below almost anyway you want. Get in touch with us today to start the registration of your UK company.
Limited Company Formation
Package 1 Includes:
Limited Company Formation + Nominee Services
Package 2 Includes:
|UK Private Limited Company|
|Fast Formation (2-hours)|
|100% Managed Formation (We do everything for you)|
|All Fees (There are no hidden charges)|
|London Registered Office Address|
|Director/PSC Service Address|
|Director Service Address|
|Digital mail forwarding from Companies House & HMRC|
|Digital Certificate of Incorporation|
|Digital Memorandum & Articles of Association|
|Digital Share Certificate|
|Digital First Board Meeting Minutes|
|UK Resident & British Citizen Nominee Director|
|Nominee Director Appointment Agreement|
|Power of Attorney (Nominee > You)|
|Statutory Deadline Reminder Service|
* Please note that we are registered for vat. Our prices are subject to 20% vat (unless you are based outside UK).
** One off package price does not include ongoing service or maintenance, these services are available separately.
Top 10 reasons to form a company as a non-resident:
- Limited companies limit the liability of shareholders to their investments
- Officers of companies have limited personal liability for their actions
- Limited companies benefit from higher credibility than other entities such as partnerships and sole traders
- Limited companies often receive unique tax incentives
- Shareholders rights are protected and clearly defined
- Corporation tax is only payable after the first financial year
- Directors of companies can be private individuals, nominated individuals or corporate bodies
- Directors of UK Limited Companies can be of any nationality
- Secretaries if appointed (no longer mandatory) can be of any nationality
- Secretaries can be private individuals, nominated individuals or corporate bodies
Testimonials & Reviews
Our aim is to provide the best customer experience possible by delivering reliable, high quality corporate services and focusing on our clients needs as well as listening to their feedback & suggestions in order to constantly improve our services.
We have been using CG Incorporations since May 2013 for our company formation, compliance and audit for 2 of our companies. The team had been very resourceful, diligent and always gave their best to ensure that our business went smoothly. In particular Tripty is a responsible, knowledgeable and proactive consultant that is able to advise and assist in all corporate matters. Very well recommended!Misumi Kaizen Limited
It was a great experience to work with you, I am very satisfied, you are very professional and very qualified, I strongly advise anyone to work with you, I am very happy to work with you. It gives me great pleasure to know you and I wanted to thank you fully and send you all my thanks. All the words of thanks are no longer enough to thank you.Taher Slimi, Elizabeth International College of London Limited
I've been a client of CG Incorporations for more than 5 years. They've been always helpful and reliable. They remind me in time to provide everything for my yearly tasks, therefore I was never late. Highly recommended.Robert Nemet, Confidesk Limited
Each year you will need to renew your services:
- UK Company Formation Pack 1, renewal fee (after year 2 will be):
- Registered Office address: £100 plus vat pa
Please note that if your company is finance/cryptocurrency related we are unable to provide this service.
- UK Company Formation Pack 2, renewal fee (after year 2 will be):
- Nominee Director (UK resident): From £600 plus vat pa
- Nominee Shareholder (UK resident): From £250 plus vat pa
- Registered Office address: £100 plus vat pa
Please note that if your company is finance/cryptocurrency related, then we do not provide this service.
We will require proof of identity and proof of address (utility bill/bank statement not older than 3 months) on all shareholder(s) and director(s) to comply with the Money Laundering regulations. You can send us scan copies via email.
Non Resident Registration Frequently Asked Questions
A:Registering a Limited company as a non-UK resident provides many benefits if you are looking to setup a corporate structure or trade in the UK.
Direct UK market access:
With a valid UK company you can trade within England, Wales and Scotland immediately, benefiting from one of the worlds largest economies without the need of a work visa.
Business growth, expansion & IP protection:
If your business is growing overseas and you want to expand into the UK, setting up a Limited company would make trading easier by removing legal obstacles, trade tariffs and regulations. You would also be able to protect your intellectual property and copyright within the UK marketplace.
British consumer credibility:
Customers across the UK are more likely to "Buy British" when possible. As a non-UK resident entrepreneur registering a UK company to trade through would increase consumer trust.
More information on UK company formation.
A:YES: A non-resident can register a company in the UK.
There are no nationality or geographical restrictions for either the Director or Shareholder when registering a Limited Company in the UK.
Non resident persons can be company directors, company shareholders or both.
A:For over 10-years we've been helping people worldwide form companies in the UK. We understand what’s important to you and guarantee first class service when setting up your company.
Requirements to set up a UK Limited company as a non-resident:
- Company Name: You need to make sure that your desired company name is available at Companies House, i.e. it's not the same as an existing name and does not contain any sensitive words. You can find list of sensitive words in the Annexes A-C at Companies House.
- Director: Only one director is required for the company formation. However there is no limit to the number of directors you can appoint. At least one director must be a natural person. You cannot be the company director if you are under the age of 16, un-discharged bankrupt or disqualified from acting as a company director.
- Shareholder: Only one shareholder is required. However there is no limit to the number of shareholders you can appoint. Can be an individual or a corporate body, can also be the director. At least one share must be issued.
- UK Registered office address: This address will appear on the public register. All statutory mails from Companies House and HMRC will be sent to the registered office address. However companies are not required to trade from this address. We can provide this.
- Service address: This address does not have to be in the UK. It is required by every director and shareholder of the company. It can be a residential address or the same address as the registered office. This address will appear on the public register. We can provide this.
Your UK companies bank account can be opened anywhere in the world, it doesn't need to be in the UK. (We can help if you are looking for company formation with bank account.)
If you are a non-resident interested in setting up a UK company and need assistance, CG Incorporations can help. You do not just make the payment and incorporate the company yourself. We form the company for you, we take all the necessary information, complete the company formation application and send it to Companies House.
A:No. We make it easy for non-UK residents to form a company in the United Kingdom, there is no need for you to travel to the UK. Nor do you have to be a UK citizen or resident to incorporate your new company.
A:Residents are individuals who live in the United Kingdom and have business interests in the UK.
Non-residents are individuals who live outside the UK but have business interests in the UK.
The critical difference between resident and non-resident is that a non-resident is an individual who resides in one country but has business interests in another country.
In comparison, a resident is an individual who lives in the same country as their business interests. If you are setting up a company from overseas, you will be completing a non-UK resident company formation.
We've helped thousands of foreign nationals register their UK business through Companies House and HMRC, all that’s required is that your company should have one director, one shareholder & UK registered office address, which can be the address of a friend, family member’s or a virtual office address.
These are the only requirements for an overseas resident to register a UK company.
A:Non-UK resident company formation is straightforward, but a requirement of Companies House is that a UK registered office address is mandatory. You cannot use an overseas registered office to form your company, we can set up a UK registered office address for you though.
A:When setting up a UK company from overseas, the company director can live outside the UK, if your company has a UK registered office address.
A:If you are a foreigner opening a company in the UK, once you have incorporated your business you will need to pay UK taxes, even if your business is run outside of the UK. Companies that are not incorporated in the UK only need to pay taxes if they have a permanent base in the UK or earn profits from activities within the UK.
A:Directors can be legally charged for not filing certain documents. If convicted, they will be fined up to a maximum of £5,000 for each offence and can also have a criminal record. Therefore it is important to be aware of all the statutory deadlines.
- Informing HMRC that your company is active: When your company starts trading, you must inform HMRC. You can do so by downloading the form CT41G (Corporation Tax - Information for New Companies) from HMRC website, completing the form and sending it to HMRC.
- Data Protection Registration: Do you use personal information on a living and identifiable individual? If the answer is yes, then you need to register for Data Protection and notify the Information Commissioner's Office. Failure to notify is a criminal offence and carries a fine of up to £5,000.
- Annual Return: An annual return is a general information about the company's directors, registered office address, shareholders and share capital. Every UK company must file an annual return to Companies House at least once every 12 months. It must be filed within 28 days of the anniversary of incorporation of a company or the anniversary of the made-up date of the last annual return.
- Annual Accounts: Every UK company, whether it is trading or not, must file their annual accounts at Companies House. You must do so 9 months after your company's financial year ends.
- Corporation Tax filing: Each year, your company is required to file a corporation tax return. You must pay any corporation tax that your company is liable by 9 months and 1 day after your company's financial year ends and you must do so electronically.
If you need consulting service, company formation service or other business related services like Trademark and author rights registration you can use CG Incorporations Limited services absolutely without disturbance because company has the reliable, experienced and skilled staff who are always online for clients.
Our experience with CG Incorporations allows us to make such statements.