Seychelles International Business Companies (IBCs) are incorporated under the International Business Companies Act 1994. It can do business in any part of the world except the Seychelles and has no access to the network of Double Taxation Agreements of Seychelles.
A Seychelles IBC is allowed to carry out a wide range of business but may not conduct banking, insurance or act as a trustee of a financial services business.
Form your Seychelles offshore company now
The registration process in Seychelles is one of the most flexible and fastest compared to other jurisdictions.
Characteristics of a Seychelles IBC company:
- It is exempted from all the taxes and stamp duties
- Minimum of one director required. May be a person or a company and there is no nationality restriction
- Minimum of one shareholder required. May be a person or a company and there is no nationality restriction
- No public access to director/shareholder details
- Appointment of company secretary is optional
- Registered office and registered agent in Seychelles is mandatory
- The resolutions maybe passed by telephone or any other electronic means of communication
- Meetings if necessary can be held anywhere in the world
- No annual accounts filing or auditing is required
- Filing of company annual return is not necessary
If you're interested in forming a Seychelles IBC company and would like to discuss how we may be able to assist you please contact us at email@example.com.
Return to Offshore Company Formation › landing page.
Contact us now for Seychelles IBC Formation