Search CG Incorporations for Non-UK Resident Company Formation & Nominee Director Services.

Search Nominee Director & Company Formation Services

Please find below the results of your site search.

We found 15 results when searching for vat

  • VAT Registration - Corporate
    Register your business for VAT with HMRC if your turnover exceeds the VAT threshold of £85,000. We can register your business for VAT & obtain EORI number.
  • Registering a company for VAT in the UK - Blog
    If you are thinking about registering your company for VAT, there are a few things that you need to know and do.
  • How does VAT work in the UK - Blog
    Value Added Tax (VAT) is a type of consumption tax that is added to most goods and services sold in the UK. The standard rate of VAT is 20%, but there are also reduced rates of 5% and 0%.
  • Why register for VAT as a UK company director? - Blog
    VAT (value added tax) is a tax that businesses charge on the sale of goods and services in the UK. If you are a company director or shareholder, you may be wondering whether you need to register for VAT, and what are the benefits and drawbacks of doing so.
  • Home - Corporate
    CG Incorporations provide UK Company Formation for Non Residents, including Nominee Services, UK VAT registration & business bank accounts to make ltd (limited liability) company setup easy.
  • Non Resident Registration - Corporate
    If you are a non-UK resident & want to form a UK company we can help. We are the best company formation agents and experts in UK company registration for non residents.
  • How to Form a UK Company as a US Resident: A Step-by-Step Guide - Blog
    Are you a US resident looking to expand your business horizons by setting up a company in the UK? With the right guidance, you can have your UK company up and running in no time.
  • How to register as an overseas company - Blog
    By registering as an overseas company, you can benefit from the UK's favourable business environment, access to markets, and legal protection.
  • Forming a UK company as a non-resident - Blog
    How can you form a UK company as a non-resident? What are the requirements, costs, and steps involved, find out here.
  • How to start a business in the UK as a foreigner - Blog
    A guide on how to start a business in the UK as a foreigner, from registering your company to opening a business bank account.
  • London Registered Office Address - Corporate
    London registered office address for UK companies and non-UK residents with mail forwarding service, London director service address.
  • Tax and Accounting Services - Corporate
    CG Incorporations are expert Tax Consultants & Certified Accountants providing expert UK tax and non-uk residents accounting services for limited companies.
Client testimonials

Find out what our clients have to say about us & our services.

View testimonials
Find out about us

More about CG Incorporations, our founding and our people.

Find out more
Here to help

Contact us now to find out about our services or to get started.

Contact our experts